Friday, July 2, 2010

"Repo" is a "NO GO"


For a "repo" man to be successful he is depending on two things. The first is that you don't know he is coming and because you don't know any better will have your vehicle in a place that he can locate and then pick up. The second is that if he has to confront you that you want really know what the law says about what you can do to stop a repo and he will be able to talk you out of your car or scare you into thinking that you don't have any choice. Almost all the vehicles repossessed are due to one of these two reasons.

Most repo men are just trying to make a living like everybody else, but a lot of them resort to hollow threats, intimidation, and many other illegal methods to recover a vehicle. I was looking at the economy lately and I decided that the average person needed my help more than the lending institutions. The information I provide is all completely legal and is not intended for anyone to use for illegal purposes. The truth is, if you know the law and your rights you won't have to resort to anything illegal to prevent your car from being picked up.


The information I am giving you comes from years of experience, paying lawyers for the legal explanations, what people did to stop a repo, and what I was able to learn from year after year of doing my job. Not only that but keep in mind the cost to you if your vehicle is suddenly repossessed and the only way you can get it back is to come up with thousands of dollars if you are lucky.


I am sure that no matter what you may think you know about the “repo” business I have information ithat you probably were not aware of. I also noticed when I was looking around at the many forums online that it seems that it must be repo men that are answering the questions asked. I discovered that most of the answers to people's questions were either inaccurate or out right false.

MY BANK CALLED ME THE OTHER DAY, THEY SAID "DON'T WORRY WE WILL HAVE YOU ON YOUR FEET IN NO TIME." I GOT UP THE NEXT MORNING AND MY CAR WAS GONE!
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO THE BANK: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE MISQUOTED AND USED AGAINST YOU.

It doesn't matter where you live, YOU STILL HAVE RIGHTS!!!
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! KEEP YOUR CAR FROM REPO NOW!!!
Call Payment Solutions Center at (888) 348-4888

1 comment:

  1. Repo man is still stocking me trying too - Repo my RV after status on dept limitation has expired- l have been in my RV for > 10 years- l am about to move to another city - repo man have increased their - tracking me- what can l do- l am so afeared - l am over 65 / female/ alone/

    ReplyDelete